Get your patents registered with WDA lawyers. Our Attorneys specialists in this field will review your patent application and file appropriate papers for successful completion of your patent case and provide updates on a regular basis until obtaining a corresponding certificate of patents please click here.
- PARIS CONVENTION BASED APPLICATIONS. Within 12 months of the priority date.
- PATENT COOPERATION TREATY FILINGS. Within 30 months of the priority date.
- POWER OF ATTORNEY (no legalization required)
ASSIGNMENT FROM INVENTORS TO APPLICANT (Notary public or certified copy)
- FULL TEXT OF SPECIFICATIONS CLAIMS AND DRAWINGS (IF ANY)
- ALL DOCUMENTS FILED AT WIPO INCLUDING APPLICATION, PUBLICATION, SEARCH REPORT,
- COPY OF ANY CHANGES ON APPLICANT NAME, INVENTORS, OR ADDRESS FILED AT COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OR WITH WIPO.
- The application CANNOT be filed without specifications, claims, and WIPO petition and publication documents (for PCT).
Power of attorney form and assignment from inventors should be filed as soon as possible and always before one month from filing in order to avoid office actions and corresponding official and professional fees for submitting and responding. All documents should be translated into Spanish.
Final instructions should be received with enough time before the deadline in order to do bank transactions for CUBA does not longer accepts currency other than Cuban Pesos and corresponding exchange should be made ahead of time. For professional fees and costs, please send a request to [email protected].
For more information on registering your patents, contact us now!
- Search granted or pending patents, by subject and owner;
- Advice and review of the patentability of inventions and designs according to local legislation.
- Review format and wording of the specifications, claims, and drawings in accordance with the guidelines of local and international patent laws.
- Legal translation of the text of the invention
- Proceedings before the Patent Office to Obtaining a Patent Certificate, amendments, transfers, name changes.
- Patent litigation, compulsory licensing, unauthorized exploitation.
For more information on registering your patents and our services and fees Contact us now!